Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trainee Teacher is inexperience to teach

There are numbers of complains regarding the quality of trainee teachers. They are too young to handle examination class. What should you do ?

If you are a student, you are advise to
  1. Get a Home Tutor to help you
  2. Seek advice from Headmaster and tell him your concern about the new trainee teacher
  3. Seek your parents for help
How to obtain a Home Tutor?
Call 012-4594388 for Home Tutor.

Exam Tips for UPSR, PMR and SPM

Written by
Pusat Tuisyen Skor Minda