a) Easy to train
b) Very high Free Cash Flow
c) Easy to duplicate and to open as franchise in years to come
d) Low investment around an estimation of RM 30k
e) Fast turnaround
c) Follow ups
d) High rental (Major contribution for cost)
e) Staff and worker - Need constant monitoring
Some of my research on waffle recipe from www.waffle-recipe.com
For this waffle recipe you will need: 4 ounces of all purpose flour, 4 ounces of whole-wheat flour, one tablespoon of sugar, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, some salt, three eggs, one and a half cup of milk, and some vegetable oil. And a waffle iron.
How to make a waffle in five easy steps:
1. Put all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt) into one bowl.
2. Put all the wet ingredients (eggs, milk, and oil) into another bowl and beat, mix, shake, stir
until the eggs and milk become one.
3. Pour the mix you've just made into the bowl with dry stuff and mix again, until there are no
4. Now put half cup of batter you made in the waffle iron. It would be a good idea to have the
waffle iron hot and ready if you are really hungry like us. Or you can wait for it to warm up
since the batter can rest for a while anyways and even tastes better if it does (little secrets).
5. There is no number five with this waffle recipe, you are done! We told you it was a simple,
quick and hassle free waffle recipe!